How Can I Choose Wisely?
A Community Conversation
on Healthcare Changes and Rising Costs
Thursday, June 8, 2017
5:00 - 7:30 PM
Brunswick Hotel & Tavern
4 Noble Street
Town Hall Panelists
- Moderator | Joanne Bean, VP & Chief Advancement Officer of St. Joseph's College, and MQC Board Member
- Hospital/System | Lois Skillings, CEO of Mid Coast Hospital
- Healthcare Provider | Erik Steele, DO FAAFP, Practice Medical Director for Scarborough & Gorham, Martin's Point Health Care
- Consumer | Emily Brostek, Executive Director, Consumers for Affordable Health Care
- Employer | Ellen Belknap, President of SMRT Architects and Engineers
Join us for a thought-provoking conversation about healthcare,
and then enjoy our MQC Member Mingle opportunity to talk one-on-one with panelists and each other.
Questions? Please contact Kellie
or 207-620-8526 x1011
Online registration is now closed, however you may still register on site.